*** UPDATE ON THE COVID-19 VACCINE PROGRAMME IN BRENT ***
*** FRIDAY DECEMBER 11TH 2020 ***
* The COVID-19 vaccine programme is commencing next week.
*Clinics will be held at two locations:
Park Royal Medical Practice, Health & Wellbeing Hub Primary Care Centre
Central Middlesex Hospital, Acton Lane, London NW10 7NS (Please use the main entrance to the building) https://goo.gl/maps/mLJQzQxCLYnUbZ2J9
Wembley Centre for Health and Care
116 Chaplin Rd, Wembley HA0 4UZ (Please use the main entrance to the building) https://goo.gl/maps/VM8YKRENoC3CJs7t6
* Your GP practice will contact you to book you in to a clinic. Please do not phone your GP practice or the health centres above.
* Patients will be contacted to be booked in to the clinics in order of their JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) category as follows
- Older adults’ resident in a care home and care home workers
- All those 80 years of age and over and health and social care workers
- All those 75 years of age and over
- All those 70 years of age and over
- All those 65 years of age and over
- High-risk adults under 65 years of age
- Moderate-risk adults under 65 years of age
- All those 60 years of age and over
- All those 55 years of age and over
- All those 50 years of age and over
- Rest of the population (priority to be determined)
* We will continue to update this website with all of the latest information as it arrives.
Thank you for your support during this programme. It is greatly appreciated.